Before submission please read following instructions carefully. This will help you for better impact factor and indexing of your journal in IARC database.
General Guide Line for online journal submission, Indexing and IARC Impact Factor
- The journal publishes peer reviewed content.
- The journal must have National or International level publishing policy.
- The title should be published on a regular basis (i.e. have an ISSN that has been confirmed by the ISSN International Centre). To register an ISSN, please visit the
ISSN International Centre.
- If you have only one ISSN No. either it Online or Print, then please mention it in first field i.e. in ISSN No. (Online).
- In case of Print only journals must have to send their journals softcopy (volumes) to given email id.
- Enter publisher name correctly.
- Enter valid and working email id. This email id is used for further communication.
- Journals submitted with incomplete access information will not be evaluated.
- Evaluation of a title does not guarantee its selection for our products.
- If journal enteredhave any false, fake or inappropriateinformation, that journal will be removed from IARC database
- The submitted journal has to be completed minimum 3 year. The journals which yet not have completed 3 year of publication will be delayed for consideration of impact factor till completion of minimum 3 years of survival.
- The journal should include English language bibliographic information, including.
- Cited references
- The journal should include references in Roman script.
- Journal content must be available in PDF format with no securities.
After the successful Online Submission and approval by editorial office you will receive confirmation email along with the necessary steps for evaluation.
- 1. Add IARC logo or IARC name at your website.
- 2. An evaluation report will be sent within 10 to 20 working days from date of submission.
For more information about the editorial process, visit the Journal Selection Criteria
If you have any questions, please e-mail our Publisher Relations department.
Publishers hereby certify that they have submitted the right information to us for our evaluation and computation of Impact Factor (IARC). Publishers authorize us to access, collate, validate and compute the Impact Factor (IARC) of their journal(s). It is publisher's responsibility to check their information timely and intimate us regarding any discrepancy. IARC takes no responsibility for the information sent by the publishers and computational details placed on the web site. We are responsible for the execution of process methodology and computational algorithms.